You are here
Project Engineer - Marine
- Exciting project exposure
- Highly competitive package
About Our Client
Leading authority in NSW is looking for a Senior Marine Project Engineer to work on one the most significant marine infrastructure projects in Australia. The project will be comprised of a breakwater wharf extension to accommodate cruise ships exceeding 300m in length and the installation of wave attenuators to improve safety and to provide increased protection for existing infrastructure.
Working alongside a team of industry leading professionals the successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of the project which will include but won't be limited to providing technical reports offering specialist advice and guidance, arranging and coordinating environmental studies, mentoring Junior Engineers and generating financial reports and budgets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant-
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering (Marine or Civil)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Extensive project management experience in a marine based environment
- Significant experience mentoring junior engineers in a team environment
- Experience of developing budgets and implementing cost control measures
- Strong organisational skills and a record of meeting strict deadlines
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work on one of the most exciting and significant marine infrastructure projects in Australia. Flexible approach to work with a real focus on work life balance. Highly competitive remuneration package and potential for contract to be extended.