You are here
Project Engineer - Rail
- Leading transport provider
- Exciting project portfolio
About Our Client
Our client, a leading transport provider in Sydney is looking for an experienced project engineer to join their major works division. The successful candidate will be involved in some of the most significant and exciting rail infrastructure modernisation projects within Australia.
Working alongside senior project engineers and project managers the successful candidate will be involved in the entire project life cycle. This will include liaising with clients and key stakeholders, detailed scoping and initial costing of the project, preparation of safety, environmental and quality documentation, preparation of tenders, monitoring progress of projects against scope and the coordination of project handover.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Project delivery experience preferably in a rail environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and manage relationships with both stakeholders and subcontractors
- Demonstrated experience in providing engineering support including
- Functional specification development and design coordination
- Significant project management experience
- Proven track record in the management of risk and safety performance in compliance with safety
- Legislation, rules and procedures
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (preferably civil)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on some of the largest rail infrastructure projects within NSW alongside some of the most established professionals in the industry. Highly competitive package with the potential to extend contract for the right candidate.