You are here
- Project Engineer
- Grow your career with this niche market leading company
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer supplying to a range of industrial clients across a diverse array of post-tensioning market sectors.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role as Project Engineer will require the design and preparation of drawings and specifications for new products. This role will also include:
- Review project requirements, specification and quotation in order to develop project plan schedule.
- Manage project costs and budgets.
- Carry out product testing and maintain the test register as required by the company's quality plan.
- Provide Engineering support for production and sales team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have an engineering background with a degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent substantial experience. You should also meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in project management and product design in Post-Tensioning Industries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an excellent long term career opportunity in a niche market with an attractive remuneration package.