You are here
- Short term contract
- International engineering company
About Our Client
Our client, A leading global construction service provider for the buildings, infrastructure, resources and oil & gas sectors are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team. Based in Newcastle the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on one of the largest infrastructure projects within NSW alongside some of the most established professionals in the industry.
Reporting to the operations manager the successful candidate will be involved throughout the entire project life cycle. This will include assisting in presentations to clients, conducting safety and quality audits in order to identify and resolve any outstanding issues, working alongside the Project Manager to complete the project in accordance with company procedures and other duties as directed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong technical knowledge and a passion for engineering
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing goals in an engineering environment
- Previous exposure to large infrastructure projects
- Hands on engineering approach
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work alongside some of most established professionals in the industry with a global leading company that exposure to an exciting project portfolio. Competitive daily rate with opportunity for contract to be extended for the right candidate.