You are here
Project Manager - Building automation & electronic security
- Exciting project portfolio
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client, a global engineering company and fortune 500 business is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in building automation and electronic security to join their Building Solutions business unit. Delivering engineering solutions for over 100 years and with over 1200 employees in 25 offices across Australia and New Zealand this role offers a rare opportunity to work alongside an international market leader and presents unique exposure to an exciting and diverse project portfolio and innovative technology.
Reporting to the District Engineering Director the Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery and success of the company's major building automation and electronic security projects. This will involve the preparation, planning, execution and control of project aspects either directly or through delegation to the project team including financial, scheduling, resourcing, quality, health and safety and stakeholder management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Information Technology
- Proven track record in a project management capacity involved in the delivery of large and complex technology based projects that involve electronic security systems such as CCTV, intercoms, access control, intruder detection etc.
- Further Project Management qualifications will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at levels
- A demonstrated flair for innovation
- Ambition for continual improvement and self-development
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work on an exciting portfolio with a company that supports continual professional development. Highly competitive remuneration with potential for international travel.