You are here
Project Manager - Capital Infrastructure
- Work for a large, ASX listed company
- Attractive remuneration including a 10% bonus
About Our Client
My Client is a leader in their field, managing a variety of technical assets across Victoria. Due to current market conditions they are looking to bolster the profitability of the business and reliability performance of their assets.
Reporting through to the National Head of Projects you will lead and manage of a small team of engineers and technicians. You will manage full project delivery with involvement in specifying, quoting, designing, building, testing and installing. Project budgets will typically be span from $100K to $10M with several running in parallel.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must be able to answer yes to the following:
- Degree Qualified in an Engineering or related discipline.
- Over 5 years managing and delivering complex technical projects.
- A proven track record working with strong personalities.
- Solid understanding of Systems Engineering, Project System, Configuration Management and Life Cycle support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very strong with stakeholder management.
- A formal project management qualification would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Work for an ASX listed company with a very attractive salary plus 10% bonus component. Working on large scale infrastructure projects with exposure to Senior Management within the company.