You are here
Project Manager Education
- *CBD Location
- *Initial six month contract
About Our Client
Our client are leaders within the education sector in Victoria, going through a large period of change has prompted the requirement to expand the project services team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project delivery including; completing documentation, managing external vendors and stakeholders.
- Influence and build relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Where possible pre-empt any issues and prevent from occurring, solve any problems that do arise.
- Consult the wider business on project solutions and resolve all complexities that arise.
- Manage the change implementation process.
- Set and keep to all deliverables for the project including; budgets, time frames and resources.
- Lead and drive the project team through coaching and mentoring.
- Work closely with the PMO to deliver their vision for the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Previous project management experience within Learning and Teaching environment delivering online solutions.
- Managed a project with a minimum budget of $1 Million.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Full project lifecycle delivery experience
- Good people management skills
- Audio Visual and Technical Architecture is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- Great rates
- CBD Location