You are here
Project Manager - Food
- Newly created role
- Future career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable food manufacturer in Australia and Globally and is offering the chance to join an established team that will provide future career progression.
The successful candidate for the Project Manager role will fulfill the following responsibilities -
- Take full responsibility for the delivery of the project from design to handover
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of project.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual/team responsibilities.
- Have heavy involvement in the design stage
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project/s.
- Review deliverables before passing to client.
- Effectively apply project management methodology and enforce project standards.
- Help to prepare quality strategy and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize exposure and risk on project/s.
- Establish communication strategy.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Take ownership of project document register.
- Produce project status reports and issue to appropriate recipients monthly or as specified by the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Project Manager role will provide evidence of the following:
- Have a background in food manufacturing
- Understanding basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly.
- Understanding of payment terms, milestones and billing procedures.
- Facilitating team and client meetings.
- Keeping a project team clearly informed of changes whether with the plan, technical or commercial.
- Communication of relevant project information to management teams.
- Resolved and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Effectively utilise each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Motivating a team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Encouragement of others to develop their own skillset by serving as a role model and mentor.
- Help to manage the development of team members by ensuring that project tasks are in line with an individual's skills & any future career interests.
- Identified opportunities for improvement and made constructive suggestions for change.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer plus a company vehicle.