You are here
Project Manager - HVAC
- HVAC Specialist to join Project Management team
- Great salary package on offer
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia leading private property investment and Management companies in Australia, owning and managing several key commercial and retail assets across Sydney's CBD and metropolitan areas.
Reporting to the senior Project Manager, you will work closely with the Project Management team to deliver Re-fit and de-fit projects on all owned assets across NSW. You will assist with all projects and will add value to projects through your knowledge of HVAC.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Design review and development or HVAC operation.
- Checking of shop / detail drawings to ensure mark-ups have been actioned accordingly and reflect the design
- Preparation & review of equipment schedules and asset registers
- Fan static calculations
- Coordination of installations, planning, scheduling, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Value engineering to assist with estimating, material take-offs etc.
- Liaison with consultants and site teams to ensure compliance of works with specifications
- Ongoing support to the Project Manager
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position is just as much about your experience and knowledge of both HVAC but involvement in Project Management also.
In addition, the successful candidate will:
- You will be competent across all engineering tasks as per the above, with the ability to demonstrate relevant project experience essential.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Be an excellent communicator, able to coordinate site based activities, and have a solutions focus.
- Be methodical and process driven
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity for mechanical engineers to make a move that involves working in Project Management also.
- Conveninet Sydney CBD location