You are here
This position is now filled
Project Manager - Loan Inventory
- Project based with role with potential to become permanent
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the medical supplies industry and has a wide range of products across several areas of medical care. Fast and continued growth has lead to inefficiencies in the Supply Chain so they are looking for a project manager to assess inventory management to reduce excess cost.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing the project plan, including a resource plan and manage the project through development and implementation stages
- Establish a project team for each project and hold regular, effective meetings with them.
- Identify key stakeholders and work pro-actively to gain their support and endorsement
- Pro-actively communicate project updates to the wider Operations team
- Ensure adequate training of employees and appropriate structures of accountability are implemented
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of Operations, procedures and processes related to the specific business area
- Inventory planning/management experience
- Strong word processing and spread sheet skills and experience in project management is essential
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong results orientation
- Process re-engineering/business improvement/change management
What's on Offer
Our client is a market leader offering an opportunity to make a real difference in Supply Chain operations. This role would suit an individual that thrives on challenge and has an eye for process improvement. The work space is modern and the team receptive to direction.