You are here
This position is now filled
Project Manager - Mining
- Fleet management system
- Site travel required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company within the mining and resources industry with offices based in the CBD.
The Project Manager will be resposible for overseeing the MPRS and Drill System implementations.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, managing, coordinating and delivery of the application components of MPRS
- Coordinate resources to deliver the MPRS and Drill systems
- Provide guidance and direction to other IT personnel interfacing with Fleet management system project
- Effectively communicate with all the relevant stakeholders
- Develop project plans and roadmaps
- Manage the budgets
- Stakeholder and vendor management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager will have ideally worked in a similar role where they have been involved in the planning, implementation of mine fleet management systems.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- previous work within mining environments, including fleet management, mine operations, mine technical services, mine planning and geology areas.
- Knowledge of IT Project Management methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Working understanding of IT infrastructure hardware, software and systems including network communications
- Previous working knowledge on Minestar systems
- Be able to travel to site when required
What's on Offer
This is a temporary role for 6 months to start ASAP.
This role will be based in Perth with site travel required when necessary.