You are here
Project Manager - Transport
- Exciting career development opportunity
- Highly competitive package
About Our Client
Our client, a leading transport provider is looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee all projects across their Australian operations. This will involve mentoring a team of Project Managers to ensure optimal performance across the entire project portfolio and to promote continual development and growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the delivery of consolidated project sales forecasts for Australian Operations, management of project inventories, compilation of budgets, improvement of project management processes and mentoring of staff with a focus on both individual and team growth and promoting professionalism and efficiency to customers and other business associates.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- +5 years project management experience with examples of overseeing a team of project managers
- Significant experience delivering exceptional customer service in an Engineering and Manufacturing environment
- Tertiary Engineering qualifications or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience managing large scale projects
- Working towards or having completed a project management qualification would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to liaise at all levels
- A working understanding of lean principles
- Proven experience developing and implementing WH&S policies
- Valid motor vehicle driver license
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity for experienced project manager to work on an exciting, vibrant and fast paced role with a global leading transport provider. Excellent career progression opportunity with attractive remuneration package.