You are here
- Exciting newly created 12 months contract position
- Located in a convenient Western Sydney Location
About Our Client
Located in a convenient Western Sydney location, my client is a large state owned organisation who is currently in the process of recruiting for a Project Manager to join on an initial 12 months contract basis. This is an exciting newly created position, with the potential to add value across a very diverse and complex property portfolio. There is also significant scope for longer term opportunities for the successful applicant.
Reporting to the team leader of the division, as the Project Manager, your key deliverable will be to provide specialist property expertise, planning and project management for building as well as minor capital works across the metropolitan Sydney region. You will effectively deliver programs and projects in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner.
Other key tasks will include the following:
- Providing critical input into ongoing strategic reviews of the property portfolio; Identify Strategic and Capital Program consolidation opportunities and initiatives;
- Provide input into Strategic Capital frameworks, processes and master programs;
- Develop and deliver property related minor works programs, including budgets;
- Assist in undertaking life cycle audits on existing building to develop 5yrs+ minor works capital plans.
- Develop internal and external Stakeholder relationships and manage ongoing engagement to effectively deliver requests, programs and projects.
- Participate in continuous improvement to the portfolio providing input into developing processes and policies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have worked in a broad Project Manager position with strong exposure to both client side construction management of capital works as well as also having strong experience with property asset management. You will also ideally have various examples of where you have driven and implemented strategy across these areas. Excellent communication and presentation skills are also critical to your success in the position.
What's on Offer
- Long-term 12 months contract with the potential to extend
- Very interesting and diverse role with an opportunity to drive process improvement across a large a diverse property portfolio.
- Start immediately
- Convenient Western Sydney location