You are here
- Experience in complex projects working on automated processes within warehousing
- Services procurement knowledge and contract management of service providers
About Our Client
Our client is a high profile national retailer and market leader across Australia. They have a strong reputation of offering their staff strong career progression opportunities, as well as a focus on operational excellence to offer the highest quality products and services. They are looking for an Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis and be an integral part of the company's future growth.
In this role you will be working closely with the Program Manager to ensure:
- Scope is clarified across all aspects of the project.
- Detailed planning of how people, finances, technology and processes come together to deliver the project.
- Management of the automation provider including contract management, testing and optimisation, financial performance and variations management.
- The design, build and integration of the new centre into the existing logistics network; considering existing warehouse management, stock replenishment technologies and store delivery satisfaction.
- Detailed planning around operations and launch including testing and sequencing, operations ramp up, and handover to the operational team.
- Organisational change and operational procedures are developed and deployed.
- Ownership for the project master schedule and status reports.
- Ownership of the project issue and risk processes and project governance processes.
- Development of team members.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Experience in complex project environments, preferably working on automated processes within warehousing.
- Experience in services procurement and contract management of service providers and transformation programs.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement capability with a strong governance focus.
- Strong capability in end to end delivery, implementing simultaneous business and logistics change.
What's on Offer
- An attractive remuneration package including base salary, super and incentive scheme.
- Added benefits including staff discounts, free parking, corporate health care options, fitness centre and a choice of cafes.
- Exciting career prospects and progression opportunities.