You are here
- Immediately available role - Client side
- Call Jayden duBois - 03 8640 3301
About Our Client
An award winning local government are looking to add a Project Manager to their growing team based in the inner western suburbs. Due to continuing growth and a strong pipeline of projects coming out of the planning and design stage they require an experienced Project Manager to operate in a delivery focused role whilst also acting as a business leader for other more junior staff.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager can include:
- Project Planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Various project management construction projects valued up to $10-15mil
- Hands on project management including but not limited to park trail paths, bike paths and bridges
- Provide good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- High level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety on site
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for:
- A Project Manager who can hit the ground running and has a proven track record in end-end project management in a range of new-build, fit out and civil projects.
- Ideally you will come from an architectural or Project Management background with at least 5 years experience ideally working in a client side/consultancy or head contractor role.
- Strong communication and organisational skills are a must and it is important you are able to hold strong client relationships.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate:
- Attractive salary
- Initial 2 year fixed term contract with view to perm
- Strong team culture and supportive environment
- Inner suburbs location
- Immediate need