You are here
- Leading builder in Brisbane
- Flagship projects
About Our Client
This tier II builder is active across Australia with a wide range of commercial, health, retail and industrial projects in excess of $100m in value. They are looking to secure the services of an experienced Senior Project Manager and a Project Manager to oversee the development and delivery of commercial projects across Brisbane and South East Queensland.
The Project Manager role will be a key role to drive growth plans in the business and with a healthy pipeline of projects, an opportunity for a strong Senior Project Manager and mid level Project Manager has arisen. This opportunity would see the individual join an established team in their Brisbane office. This role is suitable for someone who is ambitious and seeking long term career growth, and the ability to move into a senior role in the future.
As the Project Manager your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support new business project opportunities with input to design, build-ability, construction planning, programming and cost planning, to drive the most efficient outcome for the business.
- Experience delivering large projects at tier 1 or tier 2 level $25M-70M + in value.
- Experience with managing project here in Brisbane, have a solid knowledge of the sub-contractor base.
- You will be experienced across a range of project types, such as health, education and high rise builds
- Show progression and loyalty to your former employers.
The Successful Applicant
- Construction Management degree or equivalent
- Experience Project Managing complex commercial projects over $50 million
- Working with a Tier 1 or Large Tier 2 experience essential
What's on Offer
- Will pay top dollar for the right candidate
- Great location
- Exciting builds on key Brisbane projects