You are here
- Permanent role based in Perth
- Not for profit industry
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable leader within their sector in WA with office based just outside of Perth CBD.
Reporting into the IT Manager, you will be responsible for a Project Management of various software implementations. Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering key projects across the business;
- Driving stakeholder engagement and building relationships;
- Risk management and planning;
- Budget management of project financials;
- Following an Agile project management approach.
- Change management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be have worked in similar Project Management role recently, ideally coming from the not for profit sector where you can add value from previous experience. You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to build relationships, influence stakeholders and gather requirements from various sources across the organisation in order to successfully plan all aspects of project delivery.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary