You are here
This position is now filled
Project Officer (Capital Works)
- Permenant position with opportunity to progress
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organisation that prides themselves on responsible social, economic and environmental management. With a considerable project workload forecast for the second half of 2015 they need an experienced and Project Officer to join their team.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for procurement and project management of nominated small to mid-value range building projects to ensure a timely completion and commissioning of the works within budget constraints and procedures.
- Procure, manage / supervise contractors, sub-contractors and consultants engaged on specific construction and maintenance projects.
- Develop Requests for quotation packages, engage contractors, carry out evaluations and assist in developing reports.
- Active stakeholder liaison from initiation stages to project handover in accordance with approved works, budgets and time frames.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications in a relevant construction related discipline will be highly regarded, as well as the ability to demonstrate a consistent and proven record to deliver similar projects. Sound knowledge of construction methods and techniques, excellent communication skills across all levels and relevant disciplines, together with an enthusiastic approach to work are essential attributes.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent role with opportunity for progression
- End to end project management