You are here
This position is now filled
- Immediate start
- Great location working with a close knit team
About Our Client
Our client is in an aggressive expansion phase and career progression will be fundamental. They see themselves as a one-stop shop for property and financial services consultancy advice. The appropriate candidate will be offered excellent training and various career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Director of Property, the property coordinators key deliverable will be to organise the appropriate correspondence for both clients and stakeholders. You will be required to gather market related information to present to clients, whilst over seeing property developments.
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of client documents, reports, and correspondence
- Answering inbound phone calls and managing client queries quickly and professionally
- Compiling market research in upcoming property growth areas
- Liaising with external business partners and suppliers to oversee property developments
- Meeting with clients to conduct annual reviews for existing portfolios
- Managing and Coordinating the diary of the Head of Real Estate
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position will be determined by your knowledge within the property industry, although not essential, and 12-18 months previous office experience.
In addition to this the successful applicant should possess:
- High administrative skills involving the preparation of client documents, reports and correspondence.
Works well within a team environment
12-18 months previous office experience would be idea
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word)
What's on Offer
- The company is a keen investor of its people and offers the opportunity to work with a team orientated environment.
- Excellent career progression opportunities