You are here
This position is now filled
- Join an existing team with responsibility for approx. 50 residential managements
- Immediate start on offer for the successful candidate
About Our Client
Our client who is a well-known and respected real estate agency. They require a smart, articulate Property Manager to join the team immediately on a contract basis. Based South of the River the portfolio is closely located an in great condition.
This role will see an experienced Property Manager undertake the management of approximately 50 properties, conducting inspections, finalising leases along with arranging rental repairs, inducting new tenants, receipting of bonds, showing properties to potential tenants, coordinating & assisting home opens & answering any general enquiries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will benefit from an immediate start & option to join the existing team.
You will ideally:
- Be a proven residential property manager who is currently in between roles & hence is looking for a contract opportunity
- Have a current certificate of registration
- Have your own car
- Have impeccable presentation, communication & customer service skills
- Be highly motivated & have strong attention to detail
- Exposure to REST is advantageous
What's on Offer
- An immediate start with a competitive hourly rate is on offer
- Short term contract which gives you the opportunity to prove yourself
- Start work tomorrow!