You are here
Property Planning Manager - 6 month contract - $650-$700per day
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
AU$130,000 - AU$170,000
- 6 month contract with a National Retailer paying $650-$700 per day
- 8yrs + exp in managing property portfolio, leases & third parties
About Our Client
My client is seeking to bring on a Planning Manager into their property team to manage and forecast all on going's and redevelopments of owned and leased properties.
- Planning & management of corporate plan, budget and forecast for the Property team and development team.
- Prepare and present reports to Line Manager.
- Prepare and sign off quotes on capital development plans.
- Development forecasting and budgeting.
- Manage third party property management companies.
- Manage and report on occupancy results.
- Forecast leasing and budgets for leased sites.
- Manage all third party asset and property management companies, set and manage expectations.
- Manage all third party property forecasting and budgeting.
- Management of key KPI's to drive sales growth through property initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in Property, Finance or related degree.
- Experience in managing highly qualified professional team.
- At least 8 years of experience in property or financial management.
- Experience in effectively managing property and capital expenditure budgets and forecasts.
- Strong communication skills to manage third parties.
- Problem solving, decision-making, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- Organisational skills incorporating the ability to identify priorities and meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
This is contract role for 6 months and is paying approximately $650 - $700 per day.