You are here
This position is now filled
Publishing and Product Coordinator
- 5 Month Contract with an ASAP start! CBD Location
- Looking for a creative and enthusiastic coordinator for leading wellness brand!
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading health and wellness brands based in the CBD. They are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Publishing Coordinator to join their dynamic team and contribute to their inspiring global brand.
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Publishing Products, as the Publishing Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the production of printed material across the business, including monthly magazines and member newsletters. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Working with various creative stakeholders to ensure publications are on time and on brand
- Working collaboratively with agencies to drive strategy and create consumer products which are in line with business objectives and brand
- Coordinating the publishing production process, including briefing design, editing, evaluating and management of time lines
- Using your brand and content knowledge to ensure all publishing content is in line with the brand and business objectives
- Managing costing sheets as required
- General publishing administration tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will naturally show great initiative and have exceptional stakeholder management skills. You will come from a publishing, product management or brand background and understand the value of strong content and branding. You will also possess the following:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience briefing and working with agencies
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to drive projects forward on time.
- Demonstrated experience working with various internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to negotiate and manage relationships
- A keen eye for detail and a knack for design across publishing
- An interest in health and well-being, fitness and nutrition
What's on Offer
In return, you will be offered the following:
- ASAP start!
- 5 month contract with a Global brand
- Central Sydney location
- Attractive remuneration
- View to go permanent for the right person
- Collaborative and fun team environment