You are here
- Manage the purchasing function of an industrial manufacturing organisation
- Global Company
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor providing products to clients within the industrial and infrastructure industry.
Your main focus as a Purchasing Manager is to control and be responsible for organising, coordinating and directing the supply of inventory goods and office and factory supplies.
The key duties for this role are:
- Implementing and contributing to the development of established purchasing, and supply policies and procedures and subsequent management
- Reviewing purchases and investigates sources of supply, develops alternatives and undertakes purchase contract negotiations
- Ensuring purchases are of the quality specified and all economies are exercised while achieving delivery requirements
- Preparing data for both corporate requirements and analysis to study trends and performance to improve business outcomes.
- Developing and implementing procedures to ensure that material and process inputs are met efficiently
- Establishing and managing inventory control procedures and systems to ensure maximum cost efficiency whilst meeting production, distribution and client requirements
- Assisting the financial manager in the implementation, maintenance, training and further development of the ERP and IMS Systems.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application for this role you must have;
- Dynamics AX experience would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in procurement, finance or other related functions is essential
- Detailed understanding of procurement, inventory management, and contract administration in manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail attributes
- The ability to manage your time in a productive manner; by effectively planning, prioritising and managing multiple activities simultaneously
- Ability to understand operational budgets and prepare financial reports.
What's on Offer
- On site parking
- Competitive salary
- Monday - Friday