You are here
- Condell Park Location - On Site Parking
- Excel / SAP / Pronto
About Our Client
My client are a manufacturer and distributor of Automotive Air Compressors, Commercial Refrigeration and Hot Water Heater Pumps. They currently have a requirement for a Purchasing Officer to come on board. They are a small business who promote a team environment.
Duties and responsibilities include the following, however as it is a small business environment other duties may be assigned;
- Coordinate with Product Managers to ensure sales forecasts are loaded into the system and planning parameters are correctly set.
- Monitor inventory to identify any potential over /unders.
- Work with warehouse team to coordinate deliveries and capacity constraints.
- Generates Purchase orders via ERP system
- Communicate with suppliers with regard to P.O's
- Coordinate / chase suppliers for supply acknowledgements and update system accordingly.
- Constantly monitor shipments /supplier status and communicate with internal customers and ensure ERP system is updated.
- Communicates with Product Managers and customer service on product availability and deliveries.
- Compiles records of items purchased.
- Set up shipment records and communicates with Accounts Payable accordingly
- Confers with suppliers concerning late deliveries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Hold strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a competent user of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Have previous exposure to SAP and Pronto
- Hold strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in importing and exporting
- Japanese speaking will be highly beneficial
What's on Offer
- Circa $60K
- Permanent Opportunity
- Open to flexible working
- On site parking
- Strong team environment
- Exposure to other areas of the business