You are here
- Great location
- Collective approach to QA standards
About Our Client
The client is a leading health services organisation, with the scope to build their current team, progressing towards mobile development in the near future. They are offering an attractive package in terms of remuneration and employee benefits with free corporate services.
Day to day responsibilities within the role will include
- Testing on web based systems, mobile applications and technologies
- Interfacing with the developers and product owners to make sure the user story is understood and the acceptance tests track the desired functionality of the story
- Preparation and execution of Automated Regression test using automation frameworks and harnesses
- Behaviour driven development (BDD)
- Testing the code against the acceptance tests
- Analysis of patterns of defects for features
- Participation in bug triages and daily stand-up meetings with the team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience of using tools such as Selenium Webdriver with Junit, Jenkins and Cucumber (BDD) for Web applications.
- Have implemented automation frameworks within agile teams ideally within continuous integration / delivery environments.
- Added advantage if experience with Appium and Webdriver for mobile applications.
- Test Automation Experience with program languages like JAVA for Selenium and Behat with Mink (BDD) for PHP
- Experience using Jira or similar tools for backlog, task and bug management.
- Experience in using performance and load testing tools like Load Runner, Gomez or any other tools
- Manual and Automation Experience on Web & Mobile applications
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Permanent role
- Exciting team culture