You are here
- Well known Australian leader within the Food and Beverage Industry
- Rewarding role where quality and creativity is central to success
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's largest food manufacturing companies, who are committed to ensuring the highest quality products are manufactured at their facility.
As a QA/QC Officer you will have responsibility for the quality of products manufactured on site to agreed quality specifications, standards and delivery of agreed departmental plans as determined by the Quality Manager.
You will plan, and manage resources within the Quality function to optimum advantage in order that departmental costs are kept under control or reduced.
You will drive continuous improvement in the processes and procedures to improve and sustain high quality products.
You will maintain a robust system of documentation for all activities from incoming raw materials through to finished product.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Scientific or technical degree in Food Science or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in Quality Assurance & Quality Control within a food manufacturing environment
- Internal and External Audit experience
- HACCP qualification
- Knowledge of SQF and WQA
- Minimum 2 years as a QA or QC Officer
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic challenge for a high calibre Quality Officer to sustain and improve Food Quality Standards in a growing, stable Australian food and beverage manufacturer.