You are here
Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Excellent career development
- Fresh food producers of the finest Ready to Eat products
About Our Client
Our client is a multi national FMCG business who are passionate about Quality. They aim for quality that exceeds their customers and consumers expectations. The company strives to consistently produce high quality products, right the first time. An exciting opportunity has become available for a hands on, dynamic and energetic quality professional to join their team as a Quality Assurance Coordinator.
An opportunity exists for a QA Coordinator to join the Quality team. This position would be suitable for a recent graduate or an individual with 3-5 years of experience in a simular field.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain and implement the company's quality and food safety programs WQA, SQF and BRC and ensure these are audited to maintain certification as required
- Ensure the quality systems are in place and are being correctly adhered to by company personnel through auditing and corrective action procedure
- Manage the company's customer complaint program
- Assist sales, marketing and production departments by providing technical information when requested
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit an enthusiastic self-starter with:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Food Technology or similar discipline
- An understanding of food safety programs / quality systems and the food standards code
- Ability to analyse, recommend and implement initiatives for continual improvement
- Attention to detail, analytical and numeracy skills
- The ability to work without supervision, prioritise and manage a busy workload
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be joining the company at a very exciting time when there is great opportunity to make a real difference through individual contribution and as part of a team.