You are here
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Leading battery manufacturer
- Scope for international travel
About Our Client
Our client, a technical leader in the battery manufacturing industry throughout Australia is looking for an ambitious Quality Assurance Engineer to oversee the QA of all incoming and outgoing products and materials throughout the company. With coverage over a wide range of industries the successful applicant will have great exposure to a significant number of markets with scope for progression to a management position.
Reporting to the QA Manager and Technical Director you will be responsible for overseeing the quality of all products and materials. This will include identifying areas of improvement in the manufacturing process, developing relevant documentation such as procedures and accreditation's, supporting the future development of the organisation and working closely with clients to ensure continued business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline (preferably chemical)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Sound knowledge of battery operation
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience liaising with clients from a variety of backgrounds
- Strong technical writing ability
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package with the opportunity to progress into a management position for the right candidate. Travel opportunities and exposure to a wide range of industries in a fast paced and challenging environment.