You are here
Quality Assurance Technician
- Unique development program
- Exposure to multiple sites
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the Food industry with an impressive range of products which are enjoyed by consumers all over Australia. They exhibit a mentality of continuous improvement and as such are looking for 2 Quality Assurance Technicians to join their team.
This role will require you to:
- Review product specifications
- Be capable to facilitate internal and external food safety audits
- Conduct sample collection and lab quality testing
- Explain food, safety and quality requirements to staff and assist in developing a quality aware culture within the wider company
- Understanding of quality assurance systems and HACCP
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally possess:
- Food Science or equivalent qualifications
- Laboratory Experience
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Effective people skills, interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
On site training will be provided.
What's on Offer
This is fantastic opportunity to become a part of a fast growing company.