You are here
- Develop your career within manufacturing in this autonomous role
- International Manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer supplying to a range of industrial clients across a diverse array of market sectors. They are looking for an individual capable of owning the Quality process within their facility and driving exceptional results from this.
To ensure that all Goods and production employees are trained and able to inspect goods, produce and pack goods properly
To proactively manage quality issues before they arise
Detect defective goods before distribution
Liaise with the QC and Production teams to ensure all outgoing goods are compliant
Control and improve compliance to the quality system
Deal with arising customer quality issues
The Successful Applicant
Specifically, the role requires an individual:
- With a degree (or tertiary qualification) in a Mechanical/Materials Engineering
- Experience within Quality Engineering, Control and Assurance
- Capable of investigating, reporting on and rectifying Quality issues and NCR's raised
- Capable of liaising autonomously with internal and external stakeholders to drive towards required outcomes in quality
- With exceptional verbal and written communication skills, significant drive and passion, and a culturally sensitive persona able to affect change within the operation
The successful applicant will preferably have prior experience across quality and process improvements within a labour intensive, metals based manufacturing environment.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a long term career opportunity within a great company who truly value their employees. The company prides itself on its reputation for growth from within and its ability to satisfy its customers exacting requirements.