You are here
- Great opportunity with a well known organisation
- Fantastic position with great career development potential
About Our Client
Our client is a well known FMCG food businesses in Australia and is a vibrant and sustainable provider of food to the region. Boasting some the best known brands on the current market, it is renowned for it's respected name and well know products and brands.
An opportunity has arisen for and experienced Quality Manager to join their fast and dynamic production environment. The business is currently undergoing some growth and changes within and has an immediate need for a new member to their Quality Management team. Reporting directly to the factory manager, the QA manager will be responsible for managing all the activities across the Quality department and liaising with the factory floor, operators and the operations team.as an integral part of the Quality Management team, you will ensure HACCP and other systems are supported. Responsible for a number of direct departmental reports, you will work cross functionally with the scope to influence Continuous improvements across the site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should possess the following skills.
- A relevant Science/Food technology , microbiology, Chemistry background.
- An extensive background working in the high risk food category.
- Must have a vast knowledge of BRC, HACCP and experience with lead auditing.
- Should possess a background in food processing within high risk category.
- Sound leadership and good communication skills.
- Experience in thermal processing and chilled food manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of regulatory affairs
- Strong knowledge for Quality systems and principles.
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer to the successful candidate and a fantastic opportunity to develop their career within a well known and respected organisation. You will be providing leadership to a small team of 2 and this is a fantastic opportunity to become an influential member of the Quality team.
Fantastic opportunity for growth and career progression.