You are here
- Industry leader
- Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a large, well known industry leader within the food manufacturing industry.
Reporting into General Manager of Quality, you will be responsible for a small quality team in a fast paced food manufacturing facility in regional Victoria.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of and reporting on Technical KPI's at relevant factory meetings;
- Ensure timely release of products from positive release systems including microbiological and retort release;
- Act as a point of reference for technical issues raised providing advice and decisions on technical issues.
- Setting QA KPI's, ensuring compliance and progress improvement initiatives, provide training and development where necessary;
- Ensuring that all quality records are completed accurately and stored appropriately for ease of access;
- Following up on corrective actions where non-conformances have been identified; Developing and maintaining customers specifications and other quality documents.
- Managing internal audits and participating in the external audit process;
- Taking a lead on HACCP activity ensuring the plan has been communicated across relevant departments.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role of QA Manager we are looking for strong quality management experience ideally in a food manufacturing environment with a good understanding of food safety, quality standards and legislation. We also require that you have excellent working knowledge of implementing procedures to improve and retain retail standards.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role with one of the most iconic food manufacturing businesses in Australia. This role offers career progression and a very competitive salary.