You are here
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business
- Be a part of a team with a great culture
About Our Client
Our client is one Melbourne's growing FMCG businesses producing some of the most recognisable brands in all retail stores. For over 25 years, they have been renowned for their respected name and iconic products on todays supermarket shelves. With 5 production lines currently in operation, the business has a wide variety of products catering to the biggest retail names. Due to some significant growth in their production operations, the need has arisen for an experienced Quality professional to join their team.
An opportunity has arisen for and experienced Quality Manager to join their fast and dynamic production environment. The business is currently undergoing some growth and changes within and has an immediate need for a new member to their Quality Management team. Reporting directly to the business owner, the QA manager will be responsible for managing all the activities across the Quality department and liaising with the factory floor, operators and the operations team. Acting as an integral part of the Quality Management team, you will ensure HACCP and other systems are supported.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should possess the following skills.
- A relevant Science/Food technology , microbiology, Chemistry background.
- An extensive background working in the Food Quality space. Minimum 5 years
- Must have a vast knowledge of HACCP and experience with lead auditing.
- Sound leadership and good communication skills.
- Dealing with customer complaints and experience with management of retailers
- Good knowledge of regulatory affairs
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to take leadership of the Quality team and bring them to the next level of operational excellence.