You are here
- Utilise your TGA and GMP knowledge
- Globally recognised Personal Care Brands
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in skin care and hygiene solutions. They have developed a comprehensive range of products tailored to provide solutions into the industrial, health care, food and commercial markets. They are regarded as the market leader in the manufacture and supply of skin care and sanitation products, and dispensaries for use in industrial environments. They have a solid market standing across the globe and continue to be at the forefront of innovation with ongoing investment into R&D and new product development. Due to a rapidly growing demand for their products, a position has arisen in their NSW team as a QA Manager.
Reporting into the Operations Director the primary purpose of the Quality Managers role is to implement GMP and TGA within the Healthcare business in the initial 12 months and thereafter to introduce/improve relevant Quality systems where required within the FMCG business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage ongoing relations with corporate and regulatory bodies representing Quality matters.
- Provide a Quality strategy for the portfolio.
- Lead the Quality team to ensure compliance to appropriate regulatory standards and or guidelines.
- Oversee the establishment, implementation and maintenance of Quality Procedures and documentation.
The Successful Applicant
With a proven track record of success and a passion for quality and quality systems you will have had experience:
- In a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, in a quality role with in depth exposure to TGA and GMP.
- Implementing and maintaining Quality Management and Quality Assurance Systems.
- Maintaining relationships between the organisation and the associated regulatory and customer bodies.
- In managing a small team
What's on Offer
This opportunity not only presents an attractive remuneration package but also the chance to effect change and leave your mark on a growing business function within a multinational business.