You are here
Excellent opportunity to join a global Blue chip organisation
Fantastic opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global business that specialises in innovative packaging and labelling solutions. For over 60 years, they have been servicing some of the worlds largest names in the Food and Pharmaceutical industry. With 4 different production lines, they are supplying packaging and labelling solutions across a variety of machine types.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Manager to join their dynamic manufacturing facility. Due to some growth and restructure within the last number of months, the business has seen a requirement for an additional team member to join the Quality team. Reporting directly to the General Manager and managing a small team of 2 QA officers, the QA Manager will responsible for managing all activities across the Quality Department, production and operations areas. Duties will include:
- Identify root causes of poor quality product and ensure that all customers receive product on time, within specification and fault free
- Implement a centralised quality strategy and policies that meet organisational needs
- Assess, improve and implement new SOP's streamline processes right through the operational environment
- Take ownership of Quality from raw material and goods in through to final goods checked and shipped out
- Responsible for managing the Audit programs and coordination of ongoing external audit requests at plant level
- Lead investigation and resolution of customer claims pertaining to product quality
- Act as the customer champion for the resolve of customer complaints
- Maintain regular reporting on cost of quality and other statistical data in support of objectives
This business is very much on moving the quality methodology from a reactive to proactive approach and mindset.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess the following skill-set.
- A relevant Quality Management background. Preferably within print/packaging
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced Manufacturing environment
- Experience in Project and Quality Management including cultural change
- Experience working in a clean room environment with excellent knowledge of GMP and HACCP
- Ideally 10 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Sound leadership and excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to take leadership of the Quality team.