You are here
R&D Project Leader
- Global brand, with excellent reputation
- Large established R&D team
About Our Client
Global market leader, with significant reputation for innovation and product excellence.
Reporting to the Director of R&D, this role will be responsible for managing R&D output for a full product group. This role will have an end to end scope starting from initial idea generation, product scoping, trials, customer acceptance, through to product release to the market.
Duties will include:
- Drive end to end process to generate new product ideas and development that translate into new product lines that go to market
- Development and operation of a test center and associated test beds and define test procedures and evaluation
- Multiple products developed simultaneously and project manage with respect to cost/time/quality
- Assessment of customer requirements and translation into technical solutions
- Preparation of commercial and technical proposals, presentations, patent submissions and similar documents
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a relevant professional Australian accredited Bachelors of Engineering (Mechanical), Materials or Industrial Engineering degree or Advanced diploma of engineering or manufacturing
- Sound knowledge in engineering and/or material manufacturing and injection moulding and tooling
- Experience as a project developer in a manufacturing environment (preferably injection moulding)
- Demonstrated success in developing new product lines and project management these to market
- Ability to think laterally to find alternative technical solutions
- Ideally you will be immediately available to commence employment.
What's on Offer
$75,000 - $80,000 Basic + Super