You are here
Real Estate Investment Funds Mangement Analyst
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
AU$100,000 - AU$150,000
- Private funds management business covering the APAC market
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in Capital Markets capacity
About Our Client
My client is a privately owned investment company that focuses on providing their clients with the best services possible to invest in the Australian market.
- Assist in transaction underwriting and due diligence material collection and organisation;
- Assist in financial modelling and analysis, including acquisition and investment return and modelling;
- Coordinate deal sourcing and transaction screening tasks;
- Maintain relationships with broker, developers, lawyers and other intermediaries;
- Assist in investment pipeline management;
- Coordinate with other departments within company on due diligence and ongoing asset management;
- Assist in preparation of investment committee materials;
- Real estate market research;
- Assisting with asset management, including production of monthly reports and investment return analyses in support of strategic recommendations;
- Working closely with joint venture partners and third party property managers to maximise performance of investments.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of experience in Investment Banking, Acquisitions, Development or Agency Acquisitions role;
- Strong financial acumen;
- Proven skills in financial modelling utilising Excel and Real Estate Software;
- Bachelor's degree necessary;
- A strong understanding real estate in the Australian market;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Have the ability to work in a team environment and on your own.
What's on Offer
- Excellent company culture;
- Exposure to full asset life cycle;
- Opportunity to be part of a growing business.