You are here
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract | Immediate Start
- $35-$40 per hour + super
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an ASX listed business and gain some insight in to how this transport and logistics giant operates on a day to day basis whilst directly impacting the success of their teams by sourcing outstanding talent and driving the business to further success.
This role is for an experienced Recruitment Advisor who has the ability to work to short deadlines, manage conflicting priorities and understand the importance of building relationships with line managers and partnering with the business. This is a generic recruitment role meaning you will be required to recruit roles in all areas, at all levels; however, experience in recruiting technical roles would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Take a full job brief; asking all the necessary questions in order to fully understand what will be required of the employee and other vital information.
- Write articulate, descriptive and attractive job advertisements that will automatically draw attention from interested candidates.
- Use LinkedIn and other candidate attraction tools in order to source the very best talent.
- Telephone-screen all applicants and ensure details are entered in to the company database.
- Arrange for line managers to conduct interviews and sometimes conduct them yourself.
- Manage the end to end process of the offer stage, including reference checks, contract management, verbal offers and follow up.
- Offering outstanding candidate care at all times and relationship building internally with all stake holders involved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will come from a consistent recruitment background and will be a seasoned recruiter with a desire to commit to the industry. This role will require you to have worked in internal recruitment roles previously and understand the difference between agency and internal. The successful candidate will have recruited for a wide variety of roles and will have managed the end to end process of recruitment with little to no instruction or guidance. As this is a 3 month temp opportunity, the candidate will be required to hit the ground running from day one and will have a heightened ability to use their initiative and a strong emotional intelligence that will allow you to adapt to new surroundings quickly and deliver to a high standard without too much training or guidance.
What's on Offer
- CBD Location
- $35-$40 per hour + super
- 6 month temp opportunity
- ASX - Listed business
- Dynamic, high energy environment