You are here
- Join a team that possess an energetic and passionate culture
- Career progression through a meritocratic business
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organizations with a market capitalization in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 34 countries. With over 25 years in the Australian market, the Michael Page brand has become synonymous with providing a superior service. Our Perth office has been established for the past 15 years with a strong client base across diverse industry sectors. After a strong 2015 we are poised for further growth in 2016 and are looking for like minded individuals to join our team.
Recruitment Consultant Positions at Michael Page offer opportunities including:
- An industry-leading training and development program.
- The chance to apply your knowledge outside the formal constraints of traditional professional services environments.
- Working in a supportive and well-remunerated environment.
- Clear career progression.
Your role will be varied, challenging and will offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a genuine meritocracy where your effort and successes are rewarded. Your core responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing business relationships and selling our recruitment services.
You will receive training that is peerless in the industry throughout your career with us. Our dedicated Learning & Development team offers a mix of internal, external and on the job training providing you with a strong foundation on which to build your recruitment career.
For more information on PageGroup, please visit our investor site, http://www.pagegroup.co.uk/investors.
The Successful Applicant
Degree qualified, you will be an energetic, passionate and tenacious individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition to a strong academic track record, you will possess strong negotiation and time management skills and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. Any prior experience within a sales envionrment will be highly regarded. We are a team and results orientated organization, highly supportive of our peers and colleagues.
What's on Offer
- Training and development-full training from your initial start with Michael Page and throughout your career.
- Support of a FTSE 250, Blue Chip and international company.
- Unlimited potential for career progression, through a meritocratic rewards structure.
- International secondment opportunities to work in one of our 166 international offices.
- Excellent earning potential - offering a competitive base salary plus profit share.