You are here
- IT Recruitment Specialist
- Fast paced and rewarding career path with uncapped bonus structure
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client/business relationships
- Understanding commercial aspects of business and how you can add value
- Understand and deliver complicated recruitment projects for clients in a timely manner
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and own an individual market
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for ambitious sales professionals with experience in sales, recruitment or IT.
You should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, and team oriented. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
You must be self driven and have a desire to succeed, establish a long term career and exceed all expectations.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunities within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Competitive base salary plus generous bonuses (based on achievement of individual and team-based targets)
- Work with the world's biggest brands
- Proven track record of hiring professionals from a non-recruitment background and equipping them with the skills to quickly become successful
- Access to dedicated in-house team of learning and development specialists
- Strong commitment to internal promotion and employee empowerment.