You are here
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a recruitment consultant, you will:
- Identify and build client/business relationships in a highly competitive environment
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates for your jobs
- Advertise to attract candidates and sell them to your clients
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Win business and pitch to clients on why they should use over other agencies
- Manage the process from interviewing the candidates to delivering an offer from your client and beyond
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice to applicants
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The market requires people that can be proactive and get out in the market to win business and provide strong candidates to fulfil the clients needs. This is a very sales focussed role and not customer service based.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to influence clients and source roles
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Relationship building skills
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, marketing, economics
- Previous sales exposure is highly advantageous
- A university degree
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks