You are here
This position is now filled
- Michael Page is looking to hire experienced recruiters or sales people.
- Excellent career development and training available.
About Our Client
A career in recruitment with Michael Page International will challenge you to achieve your very best. We train, develop and support you; rewarding your successes and creating opportunities for you to progress. The role is based here in Perth, working with multi-national businesses as well as smaller enterprises and you will be responsible for running your own portfolio of clients with support and training from a very well established management team here.
As a recruitment consultant you are ultimately responsible for sourcing jobs and attracting the best available candidate to fulfil the needs of the client looking to hire. Below are some of the key tasks within the role you will be responsible for:
- Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs - including global multinationals, rapidly growing SMEs and not-for-profit entities.
- Initiate contact with potential clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell PageGroup.
- Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
- Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals and advertising.
- Interview candidates to gain valuable market information for yourself and your colleagues.
- Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
- To be successful you will need to consistently achieve your KPI targets and revenue generation goals, which will be communicated clearly, and your performance will be measured to ensure you maximise the commercial return on your activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be looking for a career within sales, must be comfortable in a highly target driven environment and comfortable working with clients and candidates to generate revenue.
Experienced recruiters or individuals new to the industry will be considered, anyone with prior sales experience would also have a good grounding for the role.
What's on Offer
Michael Page offers unrivalled career opportunities, in support of our people we offer one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry. You will receive a generous base salary plus lucrative bonuses, based on individual and team based targets. A policy of promoting from within based on performance and not merely length of service, ensures that career progression for talented people is achieved. With multiple offices across Australia and 166 offices worldwide, the possibility of international opportunities is very real.