You are here
Recruitment Coordinator & Office Manager
- Recruitment Coordinator & Office Manager
- Large Healthcare Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a national leader in providing trusted, quality health advice and information on the phone and online platforms.
- Maintain recruitment strategy and discuss together best options for pricing, approach and timeline, aiming to minimise spend where possible.
- Update Recruitment tracker to show cost commitment, for later reconciliation against actuals.
- Receive incoming invoices, check against Recruitment tracker commitments, and pass on invoice to HRA for endorsement.
- For direct hires, draft job copy and advertise roles in an effective and timely manner, ensuring copy is attractive and accurate, and written for appropriate audience (Seek, Linked-In, Corporate Website)
- Prepare weekly update to staff regarding Current Vacancies, and maintain Pulse page
- Filter incoming applications to ensure that basic application criteria are met (right to work, targeted application, general skills and quals) before passing on to HRA
- Conduct basic screening phone interviews or technical tests for roles as directed.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews in consultation with the Office Managers
- Liaise with candidates and recruitment agencies as required
Office Manager duties:
- Work with Executive Assistant and Office to manage and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Provide backup of the Security ID and Access management processes
- Assist with hospitality, corporate functions and events
- Book travel and accommodation for staff, following through with accounts reconciliation
- Provide regular updates to team colleagues and staff on office matters, eg COCO
- As a member of the Administration Group, attend bi-monthly meetings to share information and discuss ideas for process improvement.
- Carry out day 1 induction for new joiners, as required
- Support and promote policy compliance for office, including Work Health & Safety and Security
The Successful Applicant
2 years minimum in a professional working environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Experience in internal or agency recruitment
- Experience in managing an office/reception area
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Competitive salary
- Career driven organisation