You are here
- Top Tier Labour Hire Business
- Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's oldest and most trusted Labour Hire Companies across the Civil and Commercial Infrastructure Projects across the country.
The Recruitment Advisor will:
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process
- Manage candidate registration
- Job/workforce Allocation
- Stakeholder Management/Client Liaison
- Maintenance of the Recruitment Database
- Manage advertisement and proactive approaches
- Coordinating of client/project inductions
- Workforce Management
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will need to have a high attention to detail, ability to make educated decisions, have a high level of interpersonal skills and a proactive and problem solving mentality.
Candidate with Construction industry experience will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work with an impressive business in the blue collar industry where the successful candidate will be rewarded with business development, an exceptional salary package and on site security parking.