You are here
- Central Sydney Location
- Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client, Located in the heart of Sydney is seeking an experienced and commercial recruiter to join a collaborative and growing team and business.
The successful candidate will work with the stakeholders to screen, interview, and appoint the right candidates for different roles in accordance with fair and consistent recruitment and selection processes.
Stakeholder management, Account management and Proactive Sourcing are huge aspects of this role and experience in this will be required.
Therefore key aspects of the role are:
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Identifying trends, challenges and opportunities within the market
- Managing relationships (both internal and external)
- Completing recruitment projects and tasks in a detailed and timely manner to ensure an exceptional end result
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Internal recruitment experience (2-5 years min)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Only applicants with Australian work rights should apply
What's on Offer
An opportunity for a recruitment professional to work within a growing organisation who are award winners in their industry. This role will offer an attractive salary and is in a great Sydney, Central location.