You are here
- Immediate start
- Mascot Location
About Our Client
This is a very well known and respected organisation that has a global presence and is growing rapidly. They are looking for a Recruitment advisor to hit the ground running with an immediate start and recruit for a number of roles that all need immediate starts. This is a 6 month contract with the view to be extended.
This individual will ensure a world-class experience for both candidates and clients, will use and promote best practice recruiting tools/techniques to hire top talent, and will partner effectively with internal stakeholders to drive talent acquisition for a period of up to 6 months (may extend). you will be:
- Knowledgeable in modern day web technologies
- Passionate about recruiting top talent, sharing best practices & contributing to long-term growth of the company
- Proactive, creative, and comprehensive sourcing strategist, using all traditional and non-traditional methods to attract passive talent and build a network of potential candidates
- Collaborative with recruiting team members on program design and development, and on continuous improvement activities
- Able to deliver against performance metrics related to Time to Fill, Cost Per Hire, Recruiter Efficiency and other KPIs that drive and reflect the team's success.
- Advocate for business and culture
- A relationship builder with customer focus & a strong sense of urgency.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Multiple years experience with in house recruiting, in a high volume, high growth, & high tech environment
- Proven ability to handle large number of requisitions at once, at various stages and levels of complexity (emphasis on technology candidates preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right work flow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
What's on Offer
This is an immediate start for a 6 month contract in a well known and respected organisation based in Mascot