You are here
Regional Data Manager
- Prior experience looking after a small team
- Must have experience with Crystal Reports and MSBI
About Our Client
The client is a globally recognised and leading brand based in the Sydney CBD. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and experienced individual to develop their career.
- Ownership and responsibility for the Data Management function across the Asia Pacific region
- Recruit, coach and mentor members of the Data Management team including career development, setting objectives and reviewing performance against KPIs
- Contribute to and implement the Global Data Management Strategy within the region
- Proactively manage the pipeline of demand for report and data management requests and coordinate the relevant activities with other internal IT teams to achieve the desired outcome
- Governing specified configuration changes to the CRM, following a Group-wide framework, in order to maintain data quality and ensure users are utilising all functions of the system
- Work with technical teams and external partners to enable the improvement of data quality and secure access to company information via reporting
- Regularly report on the quality of data across regional systems against standard KPIs, and highlight areas that require attention and/or remediation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be;
- Results oriented individual with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar management role
- Business Analysis, Project Management experience and understanding of frameworks
- Testing experience preferable
- Excellent people management and co-ordination skills.
- Adept at building, maintaining and influencing relationships that inspire trust and respect in order to deliver business value efficiently
- Sound communication skills with the ability to translate complex data quality and management concepts into a language understandable by non-technical business stakeholders
- Aptitude for reacting quickly to change whilst maintaining structure and assuring quality of delivery.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Able to learn new concepts quickly and demonstrate effective logical and lateral analytical / problem solving skills.
- Must have good organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills - able to undertake several analysis engagements or projects concurrently and set sensible priorities
- Team player who will develop and motivate staff
- Sound understanding of Data Management concepts including Data Governance, Data Quality, Reference Data, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migrations and Business Intelligence/Reporting.
- Proficient with reporting tools, preferably including PowerBI
- Understanding of Crystal Reports and IBM Cognos highly desirable
- SQL or similar database querying skills
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role offering the successful candidate a great opportunity to work in a large and fast moving environment based in the Sydney CBD.