You are here
Regional Director - Retail Leasing
- Senior role within a retail property business
- Manage a well known & growing shopping centre portfolio
About Our Client
In this role the Regional Director will be responsible for managing the onsite teams including: retail leasing and operations, identifying new retailers entering the market and managing pre-existing relationships, overseeing all leasing activities for the portfolio, develop and build the portfolio from an acquisition perspective.
Provide overall strategic retail leasing and management to the shopping property portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in real estate or business related discipline.
- At least 8 years plus of relevant experience in the retail industry.
- A good sense of retail market trend and good understanding of commercial market dynamics.
- Goal orientated and outgoing personality.
- Strong logical thinking with strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Provide overall strategic retail leasing and management to the shopping property portfolio.
- Liaise with professionals including retailers, tenants, property agents, banks and lawyers.
- Business development with retailers, oversee co-ordinate with them n negotiations of transactions.
- Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company.
- Ability to solve problem independently, organize and programme, works and projects.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and change in terms of management to adjust to market changes.
- Working closely with department head to assist in setting in budgets and future plans for the department, it includes resources planning, action plans year on year.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by your senior directors or the Management.