You are here
Regional Manager - Shared Living & Community Services
- *People leadership, business & operational management and strategy focussed rol
- *Reporting directly to the General Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading and fastest growing disability services providers across the eastern seaboard. Assisting people with a disability and their carers, our client is one of the most trusted providers in the disability services sector, enabling people with a disability to participate in their daily lives at home, at work and in the community. Government reform and the NDIS provide this Not-for-Profit sector and the people served huge opportunity, of which our client is very well positioned to succeed upon though organic and acquisitive growth and service diversification.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, as Regional Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of disability support services specifically related to accommodation and community services.
Based from either the client's Northern Beaches head office or a regional hub in Western Sydney, you will lead a team of managers who are in turn responsible for complete operations and service delivery to a number of group living homes; providing quality person centred active support to a small number of residents.
As Regional Manager you will take pride and ownership for managing the changes of NDIS through the planning and delivery of services across approximately ten small group living homes, specifically including:
- Proactive quality service for the people our client supports, providing best practice standards in supporting rights, interest and needs
- Development of continuous quality improvement initiatives that enhance client service provision and internal operational efficiency
- Lead, engage and motivate a regional team of managers and supervisors emphasising proactive planning to provide and develop quality, value for money services
- Lead, facilitate and recommend training and development programmes for your direct reports and their teams
- Facilitate and develop positive working partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders, including the people our client supports, their families and guardians, ADHC, Government and Non-Government agencies, community services, facilities and networks
- Ensure an efficient and customer friendly transition process for all new residents and their circle of support into the services as well as maintaining positive two-way relationships with families and promotion of regular family "get togethers" across services
- Monitor, manage and drive maintenance for all aspects of property and equipment
- Complete budget and financial accountability for the running, maintenance and delivery of services and assets as well the identification of future revenue and service opportunities
Through strong team leadership, excellent business management and the provision of best practice, person centred support you will ensure each of your homes feels, looks and operates like any well-functioning family home with the care and well-being of the people who live in it core to their function.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven individual with strong people leadership, business planning, management and commercial skills. Ideally you will have gained these skills in disability or human services, aged care, residential care, retirement living, housing & accommodation, or community services. You will have a genuine empathy for people with disability and a desire to contribute to improve the lives and rights of them, their families and carers. NDIS and individualised funding experience though advantageous is not essential.
Specifically, you will be a lateral thinker with a positive can-do attitude, experienced in leading teams to achieve their goals in a changing environment, in addition you will have excellent stakeholder and relationship management experience. You will be degree qualified and will possess a current NSW driver's licence.
What's on Offer
The scope and pace of growth for both our client and this sector enables providers outstanding opportunity for your commitment and passion to deliver services, outcomes and results to be rewarded with a progressive career with genuine ongoing future career opportunities. In addition you will receive a competitive salary package, a car or car allowance as well as any government benefits.