You are here
- Innovative Culture
- Autonomous role reporting to the General Manager
About Our Client
My client are a national F&B franchise chain who hold a commanding store share within their market. A company with strong expansion goals in 2017/18 looking to build their area and regional management team in Victoria. Comprehensive training in situ allows for promotion opportunities within the company on a national scale
With a clear set of values, they are committed to ensure a challenging working environment that will constantly push your career development and provide various opportunities for growth.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the management and performance of the region through leadership, innovative thinking, strategic reporting and solid business acumen. The emphasis in the short to mid term will revolve around increasing sales and profitably, elevating operation standards and managing a team of franchise owners. The long term goal will be to develop new franchisees through internal development while promoting the companies core values and ethos of quality in all areas.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Cert IV Small Business Franchising; or Frontline Management Qualification
- A tertiary degree preferably in a hospitality, retail or business field
- 3 years' experience managing a franchise territory
- 5 years' management experience within the Food & Beverage or Retail industries
- Strong budget and forecasting skills
- Excellent people management skills
- An encompassing knowledge of the franchise market within Victoria
What's on Offer
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a market leading company where you will be given a real opportunity to grow franchise capabilities in alignment with a competitive salary package. The role will also include a remunerated travel allowance.